Wednesday, July 25, 2012

New Designers Reveal...Final Day!


We are coming to you early this week to reveal
the brand new designers who will be joining our
team here at The Play Date Cafe.
Today is the final day of our reveal
and we are really excited to share these
final two designers with you.



Here at The Play Date Cafe,
we have a spot we call the...
 It is an invitation-only spot
reserved for designers who capture
our attention for what they bring to
the paper-crafting world and for what
they can add to the design aesthetic of our team.
Only a handful of designers have been asked
to fill this role & we're sure you will love
the ladies who have been invited this term.
We are honored they accepted our invitation
and are thrilled they are able to join us! 


Our first PBD was introduced to you a few weeks ago
as a guest here in The Cafe.  It was shortly after that 
we knew she'd be the perfect addition because of
her unique style in card-making.

Please welcome...



"Hi, Amy Tsuruta here of Tsuruta Designs!  I'm thrilled to be a Private Blend Designer here at The Play Date Cafe!  I live in the fabulous state of Washington with my 2 lovely kids.  I'm engaged to thee most spectacular guy that absolutely supports my obsession of crafting:)  I work full time for a design firm located in Seattle so I do most of my crafting on the weekends.
I've been actively blogging since November 2007 and love the paper crafting community.  There is so much inspiration out there!!!
I'm so very thankful for the design teams that I am on AND my former design teams.  I continue to learn new things, meet new people and have been thoroughly enjoying myself through the process.  I love to inspire and BE inspired."


We add another Texan to our team as
a PBD and are very excited that she will
be specializing in layouts to inspire
more of our scrapbooking friends to share 
their work in our Cafe Gallery.

Please welcome...



"I am a wife and a mom. I am also “Nini” to five beautiful “grands”. I have been scrapbooking for over twelve years and I know I will never tire of it. I hope to never lose the thrill of pretty paper 
or shiny embellies!
I live on a ranch in the Texas hill country with my hubby and all of our deer, cows and armadillos. Most of my inspiration comes from the “grands”, but also from the wonder of nature that surrounds me every day. Living on a ranch has enabled me to capture unique photos that I am able to share with my family and friends. I'm also known to throw in some vintage flair when I can and monthly junkin' trips are a must!!!
Please check out my blog at http://www.craftygoodies.com "


What an amazing group of designers we have joining
us here in The Cafe.  We know you will enjoy their
creative designs each week and can't wait for them
to officially start designing with us beginning
August 2nd.


We hope you plan to join us tomorrow as we say farewell
to some very special ladies...they've been a part of The Cafe
team for a l.o.n.g. time and we want to make sure you
enjoy their inspirational work once again.

Until then, please make sure you 
visit our newest designer's blogs and
leave them some love...

they totally deserve it!


14 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! Congrats, ladies! So much talent! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big Congrts to all! What a fabulous and talented group!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go, ladies! Can't wait to see more from you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! I see some MEGA talent here!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to all the new team~can't wait to get started!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Huge congrats & welcome to the new team members - can't wait to see more PDCC inspiration :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A HUGE congrats to all the new team members! I'm looking forward to getting started!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats ladies, looking forward to your designs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! Congratulations, ladies! We are going to have such a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow congrats ladies can't wait to see what you all come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  11. so thrilled to be a Private Blend Designer and looking forward to working with everyone:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats to all the new design team - what an amazing amount of talent and so many different styles!

    ReplyDelete